Standing at 10 feet, the Sun Dolphin Aruba 10 is a beauty to behold. It quickly transforms from all that shiny frame into a beastly machine when you get into the water too, taking on just about anything you throw at it.
This kind of versatility makes it one of the top options for us any day.
To get a better grasp on the Aruba 10, we have taken a look under the hood and brought you the important information to help make up your mind.
Sun Dolphin Aruba 10 Features
For the asking price of the Aruba 10, you get all of the following:
- Multiple colors – This is one of the most aesthetically-pleasing kayak units on the market for now. The Aruba 10 has been designed and finished with paint jobs such as Blue, Lime, Citrus, Ocean, Pink, Red and Tangerine. Nomatter which one of these you pick, your 10-foot friend is sure going to turn some heads.
- Cock pitsize – So as to better accommodate paddlers of different sizes, the Sun Dolphin Aruba 10 has been made to have a large cockpit to itself. This is complemented with a lot of legroom to make sure you get as less stress on your limbs as possible.
To round off the comfort, a cushioned (and adjustable) low chair is thrown into the mix.
- Rugged hull – You never have to worry about your hull not being able to face the waves and currents head-on anymore. Made from a rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex high density polyethylene material, you get as much support as you can possibly need.
- Design – The thoughtful design of this machine makes it suitable for a wide variety of environments. Itis a welcome option when touring lakes is your concern. Besides, it will also make a fine effort when you are competing against strong currents in rivers
Sun Dolphin Aruba 10 Specs
For every unit of the Aruba 10 that you get, these are the things that you should expect.
Length: 10 inches
Weight: 40 lbs.
Width: 30 inches
Carrying weight: 250 lbs.
Design: Single person
Material: UV-stabilized Fortiflex high density polyethylene
Colors: Blue, Lime, Citrus, Ocean, Pink, Red and Tangerine
Here are some things you get to enjoy on this Sun Dolphin Aruba 10 kayak
- The kayak is built with high quality materials that guarantee the best value
- For the price, it is rare to see any other kayak with such value for money
- The Sun Dolphin Aruba 10 leads the chart in its category under performance reviews
- The comfort of use in the Aruba 10 is high
- It is a great buy for those who are just starting out with kayaking
- Numerous color options add to the aesthetic appeal and choice range when getting an Aruba 10
- Great for lakes and rivers
- Onboard storage capacity is pretty solid
- Makes for easy transportation and launching
- The paddle that comes with the kayak is not of high quality
- Although it can be used by beginners, the Aruba 10 is not recommended for kids
- The Aruba 10 does not come with drain plugs
- The seat bottom doesn’t have a cushion
- Rod holders for fishing poles are missing
|Performance:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Speed:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Durability:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Comfort:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Overall:||(3.9 / 5)|
This will be the ideal pick for intermediate paddlers who want something to announce their experience. Moreover,they get a highly-functional unit with superior build to use as they see fit.
It will also be a great first kayak for a beginner. It is easy to maneuver and can take on many different types of water.